Thursday, March 30, 2017
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
I've got a few magazine subscriptions you can get for absolutely free. You will never get a bill.
Go HERE to get a FREE subscription to Field & Stream magazine.
Go HERE to get a FREE subscription to Outdoor Life magazine.
Go HERE to get a FREE subscription to Weight Watchers magazine.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Do you frequent Starbucks? If so, ask for a punch card for a FREE breakfast sandwich when you buy five beverages through April 10th. This punch card can be picked up at participating locations.
Need a quick breakfast on the go? Head on over to participating Starbucks locations where they're offering a grande brewed coffee and a breakfast sandwich for just $5 for a limited time. Sandwiches included in this deal are Bacon Gouda or Sausage, Cheddar & Egg. Yum!
Monday, March 20, 2017
Friday, March 17, 2017
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
I have been super sleep deprived the past few months, thanks to ear infections, pneumonia, teething, etc. But today I found time to get Cash Wise deals done. I hope you find them helpful! Remember all in ad coupons can be found at the front of the store as well.
FREE Geisha Mandarin Oranges, 11oz, with $10 purchase and email coupon received when you sign up HERE
FREE Food Club 18ct Large Eggs with $30 purchase and in ad Cash Wise coupon
Extra Large California Mandarins, 5lb, $4.98
Final cost $1/lb
Braeburn Apples $1/lb
Food Club Peanut Butter, 16oz, $1.48
Campbell's Well Yes! Soups, 16.1-16.6oz, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Final cost two for the price of one!
Del Monte Fruit Refreshers, 2pk pineapple or mandarin oranges, Buy 1 Get 2 FREE with in ad Cash Wise coupon
Final cost 3 for the price of 1!
Food Club Applesauce, 23-24oz or 6pk, $0.98 with in ad Cash Wise coupon (limit 3)
Post Cereal, select varieties, 11-14.75oz, $1.78 with in ad Cash Wise coupon (limit 4)
Snacks & Beverages
Orville Redenbacher's Microwave Popcorn, 6-12ct, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Final cost two for the price of one!
80% Lean Ground Beef, 3lb, $5.94
Final cost $1.98/lb
Just Bare Chicken Breast, 2lb boneless skinless, $5 off with in ad Cash Wise coupon (limit 2)
Plus use the $1/1 coupon found HERE
Final cost ????
Farmland Roll Sausage or Link Sausage, 8-12oz, $1
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 2/26SS
Final cost $0.50 each
Birds Eye Vegetables, 10-16oz, $0.88
Caribou knows we are all tired from losing an hour of sleep Saturday night. So in honor of that, they are offering $2 large Double Depth Charges Monday through Friday this week. This is fresh brewed coffee with two shots of espresso! I think this would wake anyone up!
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Friday, March 10, 2017
Monday, March 6, 2017
Friday, March 3, 2017
Are you looking for ways to lower your energy bill? I have some ideas for you, and what I love about these ideas is that they help you to be a little more kind to the environment as well.
1. Wash your clothes in cold water. 90% of the energy your washer uses is to heat the water!
2. When you take a load out of your dryer, start another load immediately. That way your dryer doesn't need to warm up again.
3. Don't run your dishwasher until it is completely full.
4. Turn off the "heat dry" setting on your dishwasher. Once the dishes are done washing, immediately pull open the dishwasher and let them air dry. If you do it right away, they will dry quickly because of the steam hitting the colder air.
5. Hand wash larger kitchen items rather than putting them in the dishwasher. They take up too much room!
6. Don't use your oven when it's really hot outside. Try to cook stove top meals instead. This will keep you from heating up your house, which makes your air conditioner run more.
7. Unplug stuff you rarely use. Even when things are turned off, they will use energy when plugged in.
8. Turn off lights when you leave a room. It's not that hard to do!
9. In the summer, shut the curtains when the sun is beating in. In the winter, open the curtains to let the sun's heat in.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Starbucks is holding a Meet Me For Macchiato event from March 2 to March 6 from 2-5pm each day. This means with the purchase of a macchiato, you will get another one free. This goes for any size macchiato, hot or iced. I love a good macchiato!